India to Nepal Teacher Tour
- 기간: 10 일 (대략)
- 위치: Delhi
This tour was created to give teachers the opportunity to journey through two magical countries, India and Nepal.
As well as exploring these two magical countries, you will develop a first hand understanding of their beliefs, traditions and customs as you are immersed in these rich cultures. You will grow personally and professionally over your 13 day journey from India to Nepal.
Tick off 20 hours of Elective Professional Development, as you take part in the included course; Being responsive to the needs and strengths of our diverse learners. Gain valuable knowledge about diversity and focuses on; mentoring, coaching, professional dialogue supporting teaching practice.
Some important information:
- This tour will commence in Delhi, India and conclude in Kathmandu, Nepal. Please be mindful of this when booking your flights.
- You are required to have TWO Tourist Visas for this tour. You will need to apply for a Tourist visa for India and a separate visa for Nepal.
- Visas are not included. Travellers are responsible for applying for their own visas.
- We require a non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. If you decide to cancel your booking, our cancellation fees will apply, as per our booking conditions.
- If you are an Australian teacher or educator, travel and tour costs may be fully tax deductible. Please see your financial advisor for further information and advice. After full payment is made, you will receive a full invoice as proof of purchase for tax purposes.
- All travellers must show documentation relating to Covid-19 travel requirements.
- If you are wishing to share accommodation with another adult, you are required to book as an 'adult'.
- If you do not wish to share accommodation, please book under 'single traveller'. This will require you to pay a single traveller supplement.
- As this tour visits organisations that work with children, we require all travellers to complete a Working with Children Check prior to commencement of travel.
- 20% will be charged 90 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- 50% will be charged 65 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- 100% will be charged 35 days prior to the commencement of the tour.